Friday, September 8, 2017

The Lost Tweets of Gary Veinyupchuck.

November 2, 2004
Today, I noticed a new mirror on my way to work. I would have spent more time in front of it, but I had scheduled some time to pose for selfies and was running late. Maybe tomorrow.

November 4, 2004
It came to me in a flash. You can’t be without greatness because greatness comes from within. And there’s no without within. I don’t know what that means, but I’m sure it’s brilliant.

November 6, 2004
I’m 1,000% sure that nothing that’s ever been done by anyone but me is any good. Because if it were good, I would have done it myself. First.

November 11, 2004
Today’s yesterday is tomorrow’s today. And yesterday’s tomorrow is today. It’s all social and you can’t understand it if you’re marketing the wrong way.

November 14, 2004
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Unless you’re playing hopscotch. Then it begins with a hop. You’d understand if you were social.

November 19, 2004
Listen, you’re going to die. You’re also going to dye. Especially if you’re turning grey. Also, you’re going to fry. Try. Cry and sigh. 

November 22, 2004
Tagline for a Mohel. “It won’t be long now.” Brillfuckinggenius.

December 4, 2004
I am going to create the fucking greatest agency in the history of the world. One story-telling social tile at a time.

December 6, 2004
The future is content. The past is intent. Today is pup tent. I don’t know what that means, but I’m sure it’s brilliant.







No comments: