Thursday, February 4, 2016

An award worth winning.

Awards season is upon us.

Or should I say, awards season has descended?

In any event, it is here.

Just now I received an email from one of the big art auction houses. I go to an occasional auction and like to browse their catalogs because, well, just because.

It’s either nice or enervating to imagine the things you could have if you had a couple billion  dollars.

Everything from Ferraris, to Phyfe, to fine art.

Then I saw it.


A chemist had put his Nobel Prize up for sale.

The price? Between $450,000 and $550,000.

Now, that’s an award, I said to myself.

Nearly everyone these days has a Lion, a Cube, and a Pencil.

But a 24K gold Nobel Prize?

Imagine how that would play in a new business pitch.

The only agency with a Nobel Prize.

It’s an award that pay for itself in new business.


Think about it.

No comments: