Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Today's big advertising news.

Today's big advertising news in our solipsistic universe isn't about the death of TV.

It isn't about some jury-rigged holding company team put together to do bland work on a giant global client.

It's not about sweeping layoffs or some holding-company-merger shenanigans.

It's about me.

I just concluded a four month freelance stint and I need work.

I'm a rare creative who doesn't bullshit, who gets to the heart of a marketing problem and solves it with compelling, motivating creative.

Check out my Linked In profile.

I'm probably the only creative in the world recommended by both Steve Hayden and Nick Law. The top of their fields in both traditional and digital advertising.

I'll admit, I'm expensive.

But I'm worth it.

No comments: