- · When someone says something is “hilarious” it isn’t.
- · Things that “will change everything” won’t.
- · Every video, even those that are around 30-seconds are about a minute too long.
- · If your life is so interesting, in god’s name why are you posting so much.
- · Why am I friends with so many people who can’t spell?
- · Statements like “Nothing is impossible, even the word itself says ‘I’m possible’” are usually ungrammatical and always stupid.
- · The update with the least consequence gets the most likes.
- · Social media is usually done all alone.
- · Most people expressing outrage online have no idea of the real issues.
- · Disney World isn’t any more interesting when someone else goes there.
- · I will never care when someone—especially your kid, scores a goal.
- · Anyone who announces the death of a loved one online should be in therapy.
- · Most cool “never-before-seen” film techniques were done better in the 1930s.
- · Old girl friends aren’t as pretty as they used to be.
- · Old girl friends aren’t as sane as they used to be.
- · You don’t have enough talent to shoot a chocolate cannoli so it looks appetizing.
Monday, April 9, 2012
Some thoughts on social media.
Posted by george tannenbaum at 10:46 AM