Friday, April 23, 2010

10 things I hate.

1. I hate seeing people's underwear and/or butt cracks. It's an all-too-common sight in agencies (and the world) today. I don't give a rat's ass that I sound like a codger. Pull up your fucking pants.
2. I hate people who respond to every question with "That's a good question."
3. I hate when people modify the word "unique."
4. I hate all the reasons why we can't do that.
5. I hate when people ask, "Can I borrow your brain." What if I asked if I could borrow their breasts?
6. I hate when people stand over me when I am writing.
7. I hate people who criticize but don't create.
8. I hate people who think things have fundamentally changed. A kiss is still a kiss, the fundamental things apply, as time goes by.
9. I hate people who ask 11 minute questions.
10. I hate people who worry more about how things are presented than what's being presented.

2 comments:

Media in the D said...

You are hilarious. I laugh everyday just reading your ad banter. Your daily frustrations are a highlight of my day. I randomly found this blog by hitting "Next Blog" and have been smiling ever since. Thank you.

Kelly said...

George,

1. YES.

5. I'm sure you'd look pretty silly with borrowed breasts. However, anyone who borrows your brain is gonna look a lot smarter.

;)

Regards,

Kelly