Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A picture I like. A world I don't.


I found this in this week's issue of The New Yorker. I think it's about right.

On a lighter note here's a portion of a note I recently sent to a friend who is in the throes of looking for work. The names have been changed. The above photo could also illustrate my screed.

________________________is a fucked up consultancy, loathe to make a decision. there is a ny svp gcd job that has been on job sites for a good nine months. There are so many excellent people on the street now it's hard to believe they can't find anyone that fits. But what you have to remember about shithole places is that you get
fucked in them when you DO things. If all you do is talk, you aren't
accountable and you continue to flourish. That's how these places work...

No comments: